Auger Drill Bits
Auger Drill Bits Features:
- Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
- Wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole.
- The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit and away from the outside diameter, producing a faster, cleaner cut
- Single-spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
- Coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Precise and splinter-free drilling with point accuracy in veneered boards and all natural softwood and hardwood
NOTE: Not all products are currently listed on our website. If you don’t see the specific product you are looking for, please contact us for assistance.
|Item #||Diameter||Diameter||Working Length||Total Length|